GE Healthcare HiTrap Protein A HP Prepacked Columns
Use for purification and isolation of monoclonal and polyclonal IgG from ascites, serum and cell culture supernatants. GE Healthcare Life Sciences HiTrap Protein A HP Prepacked Columns are specially designed, together with the medium to provide fast, simple and easy separations in a convenient format.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 17040301
- Prepacked with Protein A Sepharose High Performance media for purification and fractionation of IgG subclasses
- For use with syringe, pump or chromatography system such as KTA design or FPLC System
- Binds 20mg human IgG/mL medium
- Stable over pH 3 to 9 for use and 2 to 10 for cleaning
- Designed for use with a syringe, a peristaltic pump, or a chromatography system
- Maximum pressure: 3 bar
- Column material: polypropylene
- 1 and 5mL columns
- Ligand: Native protein A
- Matrix: 6% cross-linked agarose
- Average particle size: 34µm
- pH stability working range: 3 to 9
- Bed dimensions: 7 x 25mm
- Flow velocity: <4mL/min.
- Bed dimensions: 16 x 25mm
- Flow velocity: <20mL/min.
|20mg IgG/mL medium|
|For purification of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies from ascites, serum and cell culture supernatants|
|4° to 30°C|
|For syringe, peristaltic pump or a chromatography system|
|1 x 5mL|