GE Healthcare HiTrap Protein A HP Prepacked Columns
Use for purification and isolation of monoclonal and polyclonal IgG from ascites, serum and cell culture supernatants. GE Healthcare Life Sciences HiTrap Protein A HP Prepacked Columns are specially designed, together with the medium to provide fast, simple and easy separations in a convenient format.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 17040301
- Prepacked with Protein A Sepharose High Performance media for purification and fractionation of IgG subclasses
- For use with syringe, pump or chromatography system such as KTA design or FPLC System
- Binds 20mg human IgG/mL medium
- Stable over pH 3 to 9 for use and 2 to 10 for cleaning
- Designed for use with a syringe, a peristaltic pump, or a chromatography system
- Maximum pressure: 3 bar
- Column material: polypropylene
- 1 and 5mL columns
- Ligand: Native protein A
- Matrix: 6% cross-linked agarose
- Average particle size: 34µm
- pH stability working range: 3 to 9
- Bed dimensions: 7 x 25mm
- Flow velocity: <4mL/min.
- Bed dimensions: 16 x 25mm
- Flow velocity: <20mL/min.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|20mg IgG/mL medium|
|4 to 8°C, 20% Ethanol|
|< 20 mL/min|
|For syringe, peristaltic pump or a chromatography system|
|1 x 5 mL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok