GE Healthcare HiTrap Protein G HP Prepacked Columns
Use for fast, easy separations of IgG from different species and subclasses. GE Healthcare Life Sciences HiTrap Protein G HP Prepacked Columns are prepacked with Protein G Sepharose.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 29048581
- Prepacked with Protein G Sepharose High Performance
- Binding capacity: 25mg human IgG/column
- Maximum pressure: 3 bar
- Column material: polypropylene
- For use with syringe, peristalic pump, or chromatography system
- 1 and 5mL columns
- Ligand: Recombinant protein G lacking albumin-binding region
- Matrix: 6% cross-linked agarose
- Average particle size: 34µm
- pH stability working range: 3 to 9
- Bed dimensions: 7 x 25mm
- Flow velocity: <4mL/min.
- Bed dimensions: 16 x 25mm
- Flow velocity: <20mL/min.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|25mg Human IgG/column|
|Designed for use with a syringe, peristaltic pump, or chromatography system|
|4° to 30°C|
|HiTrap Protein G HP, 1 x 1 mL|
|HiTrap Protein G HP are prepacked columns for general-purpose preparative purification of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies from most species including rat.|
|< 4 mL/min|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok