GE Healthcare HiTrap rProtein A FF Columns
Use for preparative purification of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies from cell culture supernatants, serum and ascites. GE Healthcare Life Sciences HiTrap rProtein A FF Columns are prepacked with rProtein A Sepharose Fast Flow.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 17508002
- Packed with rProtein A Sepharose Fast Flow for purification and fractionation of IgG subclasses and IgG from different sources
- Exhibits similar Fc region specificity to that of native protein A but with enhanced binding capacity and fewer regulatory concerns due to total absence of mammalian culture in ligand production and purification
- Average particle size: 90µm
- Designed for use with a syringe, a peristaltic pump, or a chromatography system
- Available as 1mL and 5mL columns
- Ligand: Recombinant protein A (E.coli)
- Matrix: Highly cross-linked 4% agarose
- Binding capacity: ~50mg human IgG/mL
- pH stability working range: 3 to 10
- Bed dimensions: 7 x 25mm
- Flow velocity: <4mL/min.
- Bed dimensions: 16 x 25mm
- Flow velocity: <20mL/min.
|≈50mg Human IgG/mL|
|For preparative purification of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies from cell culture supernatants, Serum and ascites|
|4° to 30°C|
|For syringe, peristaltic pump or a chromatography system|
|5 x 5mL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok