GE Healthcare HiTrap TALON Crude Prepacked Columns
For purification of histidine-tagged recombinant proteins by immobilized metal affinity chromatography (IMAC). GE Healthcare Lifescience HiTrap TALON Crude Prepacked Columns offer a cobalt-based medium allowing protein purification under native or denaturing conditions.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 28953767
Cobalt-based IMAC medium offering different selectivity compared to nickel-charged media. Allows protein purification under native or denaturing conditions and can be used with prokaryotic and eukaryotic expression systems.
- Prepacked with cobalt-based chromatography media
- Binding capacity approximately 7mg MBP
- Maximum pressure: 3 bar
- Column material: polypropylene
- Compatible with commonly used buffers and easily regenerated with 0.5 M NaOH
- 1 and 5mL columns
- Ligand: TALON Superflow Cobalt-IMAC
- Matrix: 6% cross-linked agarose
- Average particle size: 60 to 160µm
- pH stability working range: 3 to 12
- Column I.D.: 7mm
- Flow velocity: 1 to 4mL/min.
- Column I.D.: 16
- Flow velocity: 5 to 20mL/min.
|Up to 20mg Histidine-tagged Protein1|
|For purifiCatIon of Histidine-tagged recombinant Proteins by immobilized Metal affinity chromatography, used Buffers and easily regenerated with 0.5 M NaOH|
|5 x 5mL|
|4 to 8°C|
|HiTrap Talon™ crude prepacked Column|
|1 to 4mL/min.|
|Talon™ Superflow Cobalt-IMAC|
|6% Cross-Linked Agarose|
|5 x 5mL|
|60 to 160μm|
|3 to 12|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok