GE Healthcare HiTrap TALON Crude Prepacked Columns
For purification of histidine-tagged recombinant proteins by immobilized metal affinity chromatography (IMAC). GE Healthcare Lifescience HiTrap TALON Crude Prepacked Columns offer a cobalt-based medium allowing protein purification under native or denaturing conditions.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 28953766
Cobalt-based IMAC medium offering different selectivity compared to nickel-charged media. Allows protein purification under native or denaturing conditions and can be used with prokaryotic and eukaryotic expression systems.
- Prepacked with cobalt-based chromatography media
- Binding capacity approximately 7mg MBP
- Maximum pressure: 3 bar
- Column material: polypropylene
- Compatible with commonly used buffers and easily regenerated with 0.5 M NaOH
- 1 and 5mL columns
- Ligand: TALON Superflow Cobalt-IMAC
- Matrix: 6% cross-linked agarose
- Average particle size: 60 to 160µm
- pH stability working range: 3 to 12
- Column I.D.: 7mm
- Flow velocity: 1 to 4mL/min.
- Column I.D.: 16
- Flow velocity: 5 to 20mL/min.
|Up to 20mg Histidine-tagged Protein1|
|For purifiCatIon of Histidine-tagged recombinant Proteins by immobilized Metal affinity chromatography, used Buffers and easily regenerated with 0.5 M NaOH|
|5 x 1mL|
|4 to 8°C|
|HiTrap Talon™ crude prepacked Column|
|1 to 4mL/min.|
|Talon™ Superflow Cobalt-IMAC|
|6% Cross-Linked Agarose|
|5 x 1mL|
|60 to 160μm|
|3 to 12|