Hoefer PR 648 Slot Blot Blotting Manifold
Provides a simple, convenient method for screening recombinant clones, DNA, RNA and proteins
Manufacturer: Hoefer 80609558
Forty-eight slots in a 4 x 12 grid empty into a single lower chamber which has a fitting for attaching a vacuum pump or aspirator to draw samples through the slot. Each slot is 6mm long, 0.80mm wide, and exposes 4.8mm2 of membrane.
- Raised lip around each slot creates an effective seal and prevents cross-contamination between wells
- Alphanumeric grid facilitates accurate sample application
- Alignment pins ensure quick and easy assembly
- Membrane blotted in the Slot Blot, or autoradiograms made from the membranes, are easily quantified by densitometry
- Sturdy acrylic construction
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Top block, membrane support block with O-ring, bottom block with connector, QuickFit™ connector with O-ring, 6 clamping screws, membrane cutting template|
|Slot Blot Blotting Manifold|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok