GE Healthcare illustra GenomiPhi V2 DNA Amplification Kit
Amplify whole genomes with high efficiency and representation. GE Healthcare Life Sciences illustra GenomiPhi V2 DNA Amplification Kit provides whole genome amplification with yields of 4 to 7µg.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 25660031
- Starting material can be purified DNA or nonpurified cell lysates
- Simple protocol provides typical yields of 4 to 7µg DNA and average product lengths >10kb
- Less hands-on time compared to traditional isolation methods
- Representative amplification of the whole genome
- Automation-friendly protocol with great reproducibility
- High-quality DNA for array CGH, high-throughput genotyping, DNA archival, PCR, restriction enzyme digestion, hybridization, and cloning
- Contains all of the components necessary for genomic DNA preparation by isothermal strand displacement amplification
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Illustra GenomiPhi V2 DNA Amplification Kit offers highly efficient and representative whole-genome amplification with 4 to 7 μg yield from nanogram amounts of DNA sample.|
|0.9mL Sample Buffer, 0.9mL Reaction Buffer, 100μL Enzyme mix, 20μL Control DNA (lambda)|
|Genomic DNA Amplification|
|illustra GenomiPhi V2 DNA Amplification Kit|
|Store the kit at -70°C. The enzyme mix must be stored at -70°C; all other components may be stored at -20°C. Thaw components on ice and maintain at 0°C to 4°C during handling.|
|> 10 kb|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok