GE Healthcare illustra GenomiPhi V2 DNA Amplification Kit
Amplify whole genomes with high efficiency and representation. GE Healthcare Life Sciences illustra GenomiPhi V2 DNA Amplification Kit provides whole genome amplification with yields of 4 to 7µg.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 25660030
- Starting material can be purified DNA or nonpurified cell lysates
- Simple protocol provides typical yields of 4 to 7µg DNA and average product lengths >10kb
- Less hands-on time compared to traditional isolation methods
- Representative amplification of the whole genome
- Automation-friendly protocol with great reproducibility
- High-quality DNA for array CGH, high-throughput genotyping, DNA archival, PCR, restriction enzyme digestion, hybridization, and cloning
- Contains all of the components necessary for genomic DNA preparation by isothermal strand displacement amplification
|Genotyping (SNP, STR, Array CGH) and DNA archiving|
|225μL Sample Buffer, 225μL Reaction Buffer, 25μL Enzyme mix, 20μL Control DNA (lambda)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok