GE Healthcare illustra GFX PCR DNA and Gel Band Purification Kit
Purify and concentrate PCR products or DNA fragments ranging in size from 50 bp to 10 kb. GE Healthcare Life Sciences illustra GFX PCR DNA and Gel Band Purification Kit can be used to purify DNA from reaction volumes up to 100µL or agarose gel slices of up to 900mg.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 28903471
Typical recoveries range from 60 to 80% for DNA fragments from agarose gel to as high as 95% for PCR products from solution.
- Rapid and easy-to-use purification method with less than 10 minutes hands-on time
- Flexible 10 to 50µL elution volume for different DNA concentration needs
- Improved column design with increased maximum volume holding of up to 800µL liquid volume (950µL without a cap)
- DNA of exceptional purity (to 99.5%) is ready for direct use in sequencing, PCR, labeling, restriction enzyme digestion, and cloning
- Visual color indicator added to the capture buffer to ensure optimal pH for maximum DNA binding and recovery
- Kit combines a versatile chaotropic buffer with a glass fiber matrix supported in a spin-column for the purification of DNA from both solution and agarose gel
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Designed for the rapid purification and concentration of PCR products or DNA fragments ranging in size from 50 bp to 10 kb. This kit can be used to purify DNA from reaction volumes up to 100 μl or agarose gel slices up to 900 mg.|
|Tris HCl and sterile Water|
|illustra GFX PCR DNA and Gel Band Purification Kit|
|50 bp-10 kb|
|PCR 10 μl elution volume-65%, PCR 50 μl elution volume-82%, 300 mg agarose 10 μl elution volume-57%, 300 mg agarose 50 μl elution volume-91%|
|Isolation and concentration of DNA fragments (50bp to 10kb) from PCR mixtures, DNA-containing Agarose Gel bands, Enzyme-based DNA modifications and restriction digestions|
|GFX™ columns, collection tubes, color-coded bottles of capture Buffer, Wash Buffer, two Elution Buffers|
|PCR mixtures, enzyme reactions, DNA solutions, agarose gel slices|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok