GE Healthcare illustra Hot Start Mix RTG
Premixed, predispensed, ambient temperature-stable formulation providing robust and reliable performance for demanding PCR applications in which high specificity and high sensitivity are essential to success
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 28900653
- Primer sequestration effectively blocks greater than 99% of polymerase activity during setup effectively minimizing any nonspecific priming or primer-dimer formation
- Recombinant activator protein avoids the risk of contamination from a mammalian source associated with hot start antibodies
- Quick hot start activation preserves sample integrity by avoiding extensive precycling heat treatment
- The Ready-To-Go manufacturing process locks in performance for excellent reproducibility with less risk of pipetting errors and contamination
- Long-term ambient-temperature stability simplifies shipping and removes any need for freezer storage
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|1.75 units of recombinant PuReTaq DNA Polymerase, dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dTTP, stabilizers, BSA and reaction Buffer|
|illustra Hot Start Mix RTG|
|Ambient temperature in pouch with desiccant|
|Preformulated and predispensed, freeze-dried PCR reagents mix including high-quality PuReTaq DNA Polymerase and a hot start activator protein, for increased specificity and reproducibility of PCR amplifications.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok