GE Healthcare illustra MicroSpin G-25 Columns
Use for the rapid purification of DNA >10 base pairs in length in a wide range of applications. GE Healthcare Life Sciences llustra MicroSpin G-25 Columns are ideal for desalting, buffer exchange, and removal of unincorporated nucleotides from end-labeled oligonucleotides.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 27532501
- In spin-column chromatography, permit rapid buffer exchange/desalting of PCR products and other DNAs in volumes of 10 to 100µL
- Provide rapid purification of newly synthesized oligonucleotides in 100 to 150µL of deprotection solution
- Other applications incude desalting/buffer exchange of DNA and removal of unincorporated radionucleotides from end-labeled oligonucleotides in volumes of 10 to 100µL
- Require less than four minutes from sample application to collection of purified product
- Tested in nickase, single- and double-stranded exonuclease, and RNase assays
Desalting/buffer exchange of DNA, Removal of unincorporated radionucleotides from end-labeled oligonucleotides in volumes of 10 to 100µL
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Conveniently prepacked with Sephadex G-25 DNA Grade pre-equilibrated in distilled water containing 0.05% Kathon CG/ICP Biocide
|Desalting/buffer exchange of DNA, Removal of unincorporated radionucleotides from end-labeled Oligonucleotides in volumes of 10 to 100μL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok