GE Healthcare illustra Microspin G-50 Columns
Designed to allow the rapid purification of DNA for use in a wide range of applications using typical microfuge equipment. GE Healthcare illustra Microspin G-50 Columns will not remove or denature enzyme.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 27533002
- Optimal sample volumes in the range of 12-50µ
- For rapid purification of labeled DNA (>20 bases) from smaller molecules in solution
- Columns are prepacked with Sephadex G-50 Grade equilibrated in TE buffer with 0.05% Kathon CG/ICP Biocide
- illustra AutoSeq and illustra ProbeQuant G-50 Micro Columns are specifically designed for dye terminator removal and labelled probe purification respectively and offer optimized performance in those applications
- Can also be used for buffer exchange/desalting of enzymatic reactions (10 to 100 µL) following heat denaturation and phenol extraction
- Product recovery will be at least 10% lower than that from ProbeQuant G-50 Micro Columns.
- For rapid purification of labeled DNA (>20 bases) from unincorporated labeled nucleotides in a volume of 25 to 50 µl using spin-column chromatography
Desalting, buffer exchange; Removal of dye terminators from cycle sequencing reactions; Removal of labeled nucleotides from DNA labeling reactions
|Desalting, Buffer exchange, removal of dye terminators from cycle sequencing reactions, removal of labeled, Nucleotides in 25 to 50μL from DNA labeling reactions|
|Sephadex™ G-50 DNA grade|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok