GE Healthcare illustra MicroSpin S-300 HR Columns
For rapid purification of PCR products (>100 bp) from unincorporated primers (<20-mers) and nucleotides in a volume of 25 to 50µL using spin-column chromatography
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 27513001
- Useful for purification of alkaline-denatured plasmid DNA prior to sequencing
- Requires <4 min. from sample application to collection of purified product
- Prepacked with Sephacryl S-300 HR media pre-equilibrated in TE buffer
- Percent sample recovery: >80%
- Tested in nickase, single- and double-stranded exonuclease and RNase assays
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Rapid purification of PCR products (>100bp) from unincorporated primers (<20-mers) and Nucleotides in a volume of 25 to 50μL using spin-column chromatography|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok