GE Healthcare illustra MicroSpin S-400 HR Columns
Use for rapid purification of PCR products (>200 bp) from unincorporated primers (<32-mers) and nucleotides. GE Healthcare Life Sciences illustra MicroSpin S-400 HR Columns use spin-column chromatography for quick results.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 27514001
- Accommodates 25 to 50µL for post-PCR cleanup prior to cloning or a second amplification reaction; 25 to 100µL for all other applications
- Ready to userequires <4 min. from sample application to collection of purified product
- Prepacked with Sephacryl S-400 HR media pre-equilibrated in TE buffer
- Percent sample recovery: >80%
- Tested in nickase, single- and double-stranded exonuclease and RNase assays
|Rapid purification of PCR products (>200bp) from unincorporated primers (<32-mers) and Nucleotides using spin-column chromatography|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok