GE Healthcare illustra PuReTaq Ready-To-Go PCR Beads
Pre-mixed, pre-dispensed reaction beads optimized for performing standard PCR amplifications. GE Healthcare Lifescience illustra PuReTaq Ready-To-Go PCR Beads are stable at ambient temperature.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 27955801
- puReTaq DNA polymerase and high-purity reagents provide robust performance with very low levels of contaminating DNA
- Manufacturing process locks in performance for excellent reproducibility with less risk of pipetting errors and contamination
- Long-term ambient-temperature stability simplifies shipping and removes any need for freezer storage
- Verified for real-time PCR
- Ready-To-Go means simply add template DNA and primers and cycle
|Ambient temperature in pouch with desiccant|
|For PCR application|
|Room temperature stable beads containing ∼ 2.5 units of recombinant PuReTaq DNA Polymerase, dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dTTP, stabilizers, BSA and reaction Buffer, When a bead is reconstituted to a 25μL final volume, the concentration of each dNTP|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok