GE Healthcare illustra Ready-To-Go RT-PCR Beads
Optimized for performing either one-step or conventional two-step reverse transcription. GE Healthcare Lifescience Illustra Ready-To-Go RT-PCR Beads are ambient temperature stable, pre-mixed, and ready for pre-dispensed reactions.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 27926701
- Reagents are optimized for full-length cDNA synthesis (>7.5 kb) and optimal sensitivity from PCR
- Provided in either thin walled 0.5 ml or 0.2 ml tubes/plates compatible with most thermocyclers
- Supplied with both pd(N)6 and oligo(dT) primers for flexibility
- The Ready-To-Go manufacturing process locks in performance for excellent reproducibility with less risk of pipetting errors and contamination
- Long-term ambient-temperature stability simplifies shipping and removes any need for freezer storage
|For performing single tube one step reverse transcription PCR|
|Room temperature stable beads containing Buffer, dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dTTP, approximately 2 units of Taq DNA Polymerase, M-MLV reverse Transcriptase, RNAguard (porcine) and stabilizers (including RNase/DNase free BSA), When a bead is reconstituted to 50|
|Ambient in pouch with desiccant|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok