GE Healthcare illustra RNAspin Mini Isolation Kit
Extract high-quality RNA from a wide range of samples rapidly. GE Healthcare Life Sciencesillustra RNAspin Mini Isolation Kit can be used to isolate total RNA from cultured cells, tissue, bacteria, or yeast.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 25050072
- Recovers total RNA due to removal of genomic DNA through on-column DNase I treatment
- Can be used on cultured cells, tissue, yeast and hard-to-lyse bacterial strains
- Prefilters reduce lysate viscosity for maximum yield and purity
- Results can be obtained with small amounts of sample
- Binding capacity: 100µg
- Sample size: 30mg (animal tissue), up to 5 x 106 cells (cell culture)
- Elution volume: 40 to 120µL
- RNA Purity (A260/A280): 1.8 to 2.2
- Total time of preparation: <30 min/6 preps
Quantitative reverse transcriptase PCR (QRT-PCR), Northern blot, and microarray experiments
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|illustra RNAspin Mini RNA Isolation Kit is designed for rapid extraction of high-quality RNA from a wide range of sample types.|
|Protocol booklet with detachable, quick-reference guide and necessary components, including prefilters and DNase I|
|Up to 100μg|
|Used for the isolation of high-quality total RNA from a wide range of source material including hard-to-lyse bacterial strains. Purified RNA is suitable for use in sensitive downstream applications such as quantitative reverse transcriptase PCR (qRT-PCR),|
|illustra RNAspin Mini Kit|
|< 30 min/6 preps|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok