GE Healthcare illustra TempliPhi 100/500 Amplification Kit
Use amplified DNA directly for cycle sequencing without purification. GE Healthcare illustra TempliPhi DNA Amplification Kits efficiently prepare DNA sequencing templates from circular DNA.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 25640050
- Generate microgram quantities of template DNA from picogram amounts of starting material
- Completed reactions contain uniform quantities of DNA irrespective of input amount, allowing for use directly in sequencing reactions without quantification
- Amplify DNA from bacterial or M13 liquid cultures, colonies, plaques, glycerol stocks, or purified circular (plasmid or M13) DNA without the need for purification
- Simple protocol reduces time, labor, and consumables needed for template preparation, and workflow enables easy automation
- Contain separate, unmixed components for enhanced stability
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|illustra TempliPhi DNA Amplification Kits efficiently prepare DNA sequencing templates from circular DNA.|
|0.5mL Sample Buffer, 0.5mL Reaction Buffer, 20μL Enzyme mix and 50μL positive control pUC19 DNA|
|illustra TempliPhi 500 Amplification Kit|
|The product can be stored for 2 months or less at -20°C. For storage longer than 2 months, store at -70°C Thaw components on ice and maintain at 0–4°C during handling. DO NOT warm above 4°C prior to amplification|
|Sequencing Template Amplification Kits and Reagents|
|4-18 h depending on starting material|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok