GE Healthcare IMAC Sepharose 6 Fast Flow Affinity Media
Used for purifying proteins and peptides that have an affinity for metal ions. GE Healthcare IMAC Sepharose 6 Fast Flow is composed of cross-linked 6% agarose beads modified with a novel chelating ligand immobilized to the base matrix.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 17092107
- Uncharged IMAC resin allows possibility to charge with metal ion of choice for optimized selectivity
- Used for ions such as histidine-tagged proteins but also untagged recombinant or native proteins
- High protein binding capacity
- Coupling chemistry and novel ligand designed to give minimal ligand leakage
- Available HiTrap and HiPrep pre-packed formats for easy scale-up and process development
|For purifying proteins and peptides that have an affinity for metal ions|
|IMAC Sepharose 6 fast flow media|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok