GE Healthcare IMAC Sepharose High Performance Media
For optimizing purification of histidine-tagged proteins using Immobilized Metal Affinity Chromatography (IMAC) when Ni2+ is not the best choice of metal ion
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 17092007
- 34µm beads of highly cross-linked 6% agarose, to which a chelating group has been covalently coupled
- Charge with transition metal of choice for optimized selectivity
- Small bead size for high performance purification
- High binding capacity: ≥40mg histidine-tagged protein/mL medium when charged with Ni2+
- Allows more sample to be applied; a more concentrated target protein is obtained more at a lower cost/mg and in less time
- Stable in pH range 3-12 (long term), and in all commonly used buffers
Avoid use with chelating agents, e.g., EDTA, EGTA, or citrate.
|3 to 12|
|IMAC Sepharose HP|
|4° to 30°C|
|Purification of Polyhistidine tagged Proteins|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok