GE Healthcare Mini Dialysis Kits
Offer a simple solution to the handling problems of small volume dialysis. The dialysis tubes in the kit each have a cap that incorporates a small disk of dialysis membrane.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 80648413
- Especially well-suited for desalting protein samples prior to analysis by isoelectric focusing (IEF) and 2-D electrophoresis
- Uses disposable dialysis tubes with dialysis membrane incorporated into caps
- Conical tube bottom maximizes sample recovery
- Process complete in as little as several hours
- Choice of molecular weight cut-off and tube size
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Offers a simple solution to the handling problems of small volume dialysis, the dialysis tubes in the kit each have a cap that incorporates a small disk of dialysis membrane|
|Mini Dialysis Kit|
|50 x tube with dialysis cap, 50 x standard cap, 6 x float|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok