Please call 1-800-766-7000 to place your order or try our site again later.
GE Healthcare MiniBeads Columns
MiniBeads prepacked columns are designed for high performance purification and characterization of biomolecules using ion exchange chromatography
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 17517701
- Small, mono-disperse beads for extremely high resolution purifications. non porous beads contribute to high resolution but give lower capacity than MonoBeads
- Analytical and micro-preparative applications with choice of both anion and cation exchangers
- High chemical and physical stability
- Excellent reproducibility and durability
- Tricorn high-performance columns (4.6/50 PE) prepacked with MiniBeads
- PC columns designed for micropurification
Precision column holders may be required for use on high performance chromatography systems such as KTA design. For optimum results, it is important to check the compatibility of the column and the system specifications.
|All common Buffers except high-concentration Oxidizing and reactive agents, DMSO, DMF and Formic Acid|
|Mini Q ion exchange column|
|High performance purification and characterization of biomolecules by ion exchange chromato graph|
|O-CH2-CHOH-CH2-O-CH2-CHOH-CH2-N+ (CH3) 3|
|3 to 11|
|Monodisperse Polystyrene/Divinyl Benzene particles|
|0.5 to 2mL/min.|
|4° to 30°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok