GE Healthcare NHS-Activated Sepharose 4 Fast Flow Affinity Media
Use for coupling amino-containing smaller proteins and peptides. GE Healthcare Life Sciences NHS-Activated Sepharose 4 Fast Flow Affinity Media yields coupled products that are very stable, especially at high pH.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 17090601
- Composed of cross-linked 4% agarose beads, NHS activated for coupling amino-containing proteins and peptides
- NHS (N-hydroxysuccinimide) coupling forms chemically stable amide bond with ligands containing primary amino groups
- Resin provides spacer arm to coupled ligand
- Fast Flow matrix gives high productivity
- Coupled product is very stable, especially at high pH
- Available in range of different bulk pack sizes and convenient pre-packed formats for easy scale-up and process development
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|150 to 250 cm/Hoµr|
|N-hydroxysuccinimide (NHS) Activated|
|Stable in commonly used aqueous Buffers provided that the ligand withstand the pH or the chemical environment|
|2°C to 8°C|
|NHS-Activated Sepharose 4 fast flow media|
|For Coupling Amino-Containing Smaller Proteins and Peptides|
|4% Cross-Linked Agarose|
|45 - 165 µm|
|3 to 13|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok