GE Healthcare Ni Sepharose excel
Ni Sepharose excel affinity media for capture and purification of histidine-tagged proteins secreted into eukaryotic cell culture supernatants by immobilized metal ion affinity chromatography (IMAC).
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 17371201
- Load eukaryotic cell culture samples containing secreted histidine-tagged proteins directly with retained binding capacity.
- Increase target protein yield and decrease degradation through reduced and simplified sample handling.
- Choose between several formats for screening and preparative purification of histidine-tagged proteins.
- Ni Sepharose excel is an IMAC medium precharged with nickel ions very strongly bound to a chelating ligand, allowing loading of samples that usually cause stripping of metal ions.
- Ni Sepharose excel is designed primarily for capture and purification of histidine-tagged proteins secreted into cell culture supernatants from eukaryotic cells such as insect cells or CHO cells.
|0.01M HCl and 0.01M NaOH (one week), 10mM EDTA, 5mM DTT, 1M NaOH, 5mM TCEP, 20mM beta-Mercapto ethanol and 6M Guanidine-HCl (24 Hours), 500mM Imidazole and 100mM EDTA (2 Hours), 30% 2-Propanol|
|150 to 600cm/hr.|
|4° to 30°C|
|Ni Sepharose excel chromato graphy media|
|Capture and purification of His-tagged Proteins secreted into eukaryotic cell culture supernatants by immobilized Metal ion affinity chromatography (IMAC)|
|2 to 12|
|6% Highly Cross-linked Agarose|