Cytiva Ni Sepharose™ excel
Ni Sepharose excel affinity media for capture and purification of histidine-tagged proteins secreted into eukaryotic cell culture supernatants by immobilized metal ion affinity chromatography (IMAC).
Manufacturer: Cytiva 17371201
- Load eukaryotic cell culture samples containing secreted histidine-tagged proteins directly with retained binding capacity.
- Increase target protein yield and decrease degradation through reduced and simplified sample handling.
- Choose between several formats for screening and preparative purification of histidine-tagged proteins.
- Ni Sepharose excel is an IMAC medium precharged with nickel ions very strongly bound to a chelating ligand, allowing loading of samples that usually cause stripping of metal ions.
- Ni Sepharose excel is designed primarily for capture and purification of histidine-tagged proteins secreted into cell culture supernatants from eukaryotic cells such as insect cells or CHO cells.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|0.01M HCl and 0.01M NaOH (one week), 10mM EDTA, 5mM DTT, 1M NaOH, 5mM TCEP, 20mM beta-Mercapto ethanol and 6M Guanidine-HCl (24 Hours), 500mM Imidazole and 100mM EDTA (2 Hours), 30% 2-Propanol|
|Capture and purification of His-tagged Proteins secreted into eukaryotic cell culture supernatants by immobilized Metal ion affinity chromatography (IMAC)|
|Ni Sepharose excel chromato graphy media|
|4° to 30°C|
|2 to 12|
|150 to 600cm/hr.|
|6% Highly Cross-linked Agarose|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok