GE Healthcare illustra Nucleon HT Genomic DNA Extraction Kit
Phenol-free extraction of genomic DNA from paraffin-embedded sections and hard tissue requiring proteinase K digestion. Consistent extraction of high-quality, amplifiable DNA. Protocols developed for those tissues which don't homogenize easily in lysis buffer and require digestion with proteinase K.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare RPN8509
- Extract DNA from FFPE samples, mouse tail, Xiphisternum etc.
- User-friendly protocol enables efficient processing of large numbers of samples
- Patented Nucleon resin delivers highly purity by binding macromolecules other than DNA
- DNA is not bound to any solid surface throughout the purification avoiding exposure to shearing forces promoting recovery of high yields of highly intact DNA
- Each kit is designed to recover high-quality DNA from 50 preparations of up to 25mg of hard tissue or 50 paraffin sections
|illustra Nucleon HT enables DNA extraction from hard tissue and paraffin sections.|
|18mL Reagent B, 6mL 5M Sodium Perchlorate, 8mL Nucleon™ Resin, 10mg Proteinase K|
|Extract genomic DNA from Paraffin embedded sections and hard tissue requiring Proteinase K digestion|
|illustra Nucleon HT|
|Paraffin-embedded tissue or difficult samples|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok