GE Healthcare PD MiniTrap G-25 Sample Preparation Columns
Use for cleanup of biomolecules with a molecular weight >5000 Mr in sample volumes up to 0.5mL. GE Healthcare Life Sciences D MiniTrap G-25 Sample Preparation Columns are convenient and prepacked.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 28918007
- Developed for a wide range of applications: desalting, buffer exchange, removal of low-molecular-weight compounds, etc.
- Equally suited for gravity flow or centrifugation protocols
- Accommodates sample volumes of 0.1 to 0.5mL for gravity, 0.2 to 0.5mL with centrifugation
- High recoveries of 70 to 95%, depending on biomolecule
- High desalting capacity of >90%
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Buffer exchange and cleanup of biological samples, such as proteins and carbohydrates|
|Four centrifuge adapters, instructions|
|2 to 13|
|PD MiniTrap Sephadex G-25 Gravity Column|
|50μm in dry form, 38 to 235μm in wet form|
|4° to 30°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok