GE Healthcare Percoll Media
Well-referenced media for density gradient centrifugation of cells, viruses, and subcellular particles. GE Healthcare Percoll Media is composed of colloidal silica coated with polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP).
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 17089109
- Composed of colloidal silica coated with polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP)
- Used for separation of cells, subcellular particles and larger viruses under gentle conditions which preserve viability and morphological integrity of cells
- Low viscosity density gradient medium reduces required centrifugal force
- Nontoxic to cells
- Compatible to ionic strength and pH
- Gradients can either be preformed or created by centrifugation at moderate speeds in an angle-head rotor
- Gradients are iso-osmotic throughout and cover a range of densities up to 1.3g/mL
- Buffered within the pH range 5.5 to 10.0 without any changes in properties
- Conductivity (mS/m): max. 100
- Osmolality (mOsm/kg H2O): max. 25
- Viscosity (cP): max 15
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Avaialble in easy-to-open, resealable 250mL and 1L bottles
|< 25 mOsm/kg|
|8.5 to 9.5|
|Colorless to Slightly Yellow|
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 5 years
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.