GE Healthcare PhastGel Precast Gels
Select from homogeneous and gradient polyacrylamide gels. GE Healthcare PhastGel Precast Gels save time and improve reproducibility.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 17062201
- Select from homogeneous and gradient polyacrylamide gels
- Separate proteins and peptides on denaturing and native
- Save time and improve reproducibility using precast gels with native or denaturing buffer strips and staining kits, buffer strips, and staining kits
- Achieve detection sensitivity comparable to that of radioisotopes with ready-to-use silver staining kits
- Gels are cast on a plastic backing for ease of handling
PhastGel homogenous gels
- Available in 7.5%, 12.5%, and 20% polyacrylamide with stacking gel, for flexibility in separation, extending the resolution between proteins within a narrow MW range
- A high density PhastGel (20%) is also available containing PEG to optimise separations below Mr 20000 increasing resolution
PhastGel gradient gels
- Available in concentration gradients of 4-15%,10-15% and 8-25% with stacking gel, for separation of complex mixtures, giving a good overall view of total composition within a sample
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Used for industrial applications such as analytical chemistry and research|
|82° to 86°C|
|5% T/3% C|
|GelBond polyester film|
|PhastGel Homogeneous – 7.5|
|4 - 8°C|
|70 to 230 Mr|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok