Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) Q Sepharose High Performance Chromatography Media
Designed for high intermediate and polishing steps in downstream processing
Manufacturer: Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) 17101401
- Composed of crosslinked agarose beads with mean diameter of 34µm, modified with quaternary (Q) strong anion exchange groups
- Hydrophilic nature of base matrix ensures low levels of non-specific binding
- High resolution, high capacity separation with high recovery
- Chemical stability for effective CIP/sanitization
- Available in range of different bulk pack sizes and convenient pre-packed formats for easy scale-up and process development
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|30 to 150 cm/Hoµr|
|Strong AnIon Exchanger|
|Stable in commonly used aqueous Buffers: 8 M Urea, 6 M Guanidine HCl, 70% Ethanol, 1 M NaOH, 1 M Acetic Acid, 30% Isopropanol, 30% Acetonitrile, 2% SDS|
|4°C to 30°C|
|Q Sepharose high performance media|
|For Intermediate PurifiCatIon and Polishing AppliCatIons|
|0.14 to 0.20 mM Cl-/mL|
|6% Cross-Linked Agarose|
|24 - 44 µm|
|1 to 14|
Cytiva - formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences
Spend $25 or more on Cytiva products and get a welcome gift basket at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok