GE Healthcare Rainbow Molecular Weight Markers
Monitor progress of protein electrophoresis and assess transfer efficiency and molecular weight of blotted proteins without staining. GE Healthcare Life Sciences Rainbow Molecular Weight Markers use bright, distinctive colors to allow easier confirmation of transfer to blotting membranes and orientation.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare RPN756E
Enhanced to enable faster and simpler identification of proteins on SDS-polyacrylamide gels. The ready-to-load markers provide sharper, more intense bands on gels and blots and have improved band spacing for more accurate molecular weight determination.
- High intensity, prestained multicolored bands allow distinction of closely related proteins
- Full-Range Rainbow Markers (Mr 12,000 to 225,000) use ten separate proteins with six different colors
- High-Range Rainbow Markers (Mr 12,000 to 225,000) use eight separate proteins with six different colors
- Low-Range Rainbow Markers (Mr 3500 to 38,000) use seven separate proteins with five different colors
- For use on SDS-PAGE
- The bright, distinctive colors of the markers allow easier confirmation of transfer to blotting membranes and orientation.
- Markers are a mixture of individually colored proteins that are combined to produce bands of equal color intensity. Approximate protein concentration is 1 to 2 mg/mL, depending on the product
- Each 250µL pack size is sufficient for use with 50 minigels (10 x 8cm) or 25 large gels (20 x 20cm)
|Supplied ready to use in 305% Glycerol and sample Buffer containing Mercaptoethanesulphonic Acid (MESNA) as reducing agent|
|−15° to −30°C|
|12000 to 225000Mr|
|50 Minigels or 25 large gels|
|High range rainbow molecular weight marker|
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 3 months
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok