GE Healthcare Ready-to-Go You-Prime First-Strand Beads
Use for synthesis of first-strand cDNA templates from total RNA or polyadenylated RNA using a primer of choice. GE Healthcare Life Sciences Ready-to-Go You-Prime First-Strand Beads are perfect for RT-PCR applications.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 27926401
- Predispensed, ambient-temperature-stable, single-dose reaction beads minimize pipetting errors, avoid cross-contamination, and ensure optimal performance
- Each first-strand reaction requires only the addition of RNA in DEPC-treated water and a user-selected first-strand primer
- First-strand reaction may be primed with oligo(dT) primers, random primers such as pd(N)6, or custom primers complementary to a specific mRNA sequence
- Conditions of this reaction have been optimized to permit full-length transcription of RNAs 7kb or more in length
- Final reaction volume is 33µL once reconstituted
- Ideal for research applications that use PCR to detect and quantify eukaryotic RNA from a variety of samples
|The kit provides 50 preformulated, single-dose reaction beads prepackaged in thin-walled 0.5 mL tubes compatible with most thermal cyclers. For synthesis of first-strand cDNA templates from total RNA or polyadenylated RNA using a primer of choice.|
|Fifty preformulated, single-dose first-strand reaction mix beads prepackaged in white, thin-walled 0.5mL tubes compatible with most thermal cyclers, each tube contains two beads containing Buffer, dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dTTP, murine reverse transcriptase, RNase inhibitor and RNase/DNase-free BSA|
|Ready-To-Go You-Prime First-Strand Beads|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok