GE Healthcare SE 600 and 660 Ruby Standard Dual-Cooled Vertical Gel Unit
Run denaturing and native polyacrylamide, 2-D, electrophoresis, agarose, and nucleic acid gel electrophoresis
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 80647957
Units ensure uniform heat in gels because, firstly, the gels are completely immersed in the lower buffer for uniform heat transfer and, secondly, a standard magnetic stirrer circulates buffer around the vertically suspended heat exchanger to maintain homogeneous lower buffer temperature. The ergonomical design provides two built-in side handles, which facilitates carrying and handling.
- Run denaturing and native polyacrylamide, 2-D, electrophoresis, agarose, and nucleic acid gel electrophoresis
- Maintain temperature between 1 and 45°C with built-in heat exchanger for faster runs with no sacrifice in quality
- Run two gels simultaneously-or run four gels using accessory divider plates
- Cast single or multiple gels in the two-place casting stand or in the four-gel or ten-gel accessory casters
- Perform second-dimension separations using two 7cm IPG strips side-by-side, allowing eight second-dimension separations at once
- Cast and run wide mini gels using 8cm glass plates and clamps
- Run up to four gels (up to 112 samples) in a single run
- Divider plates convert single-gel sandwiches into two-gel club sandwiches, which seal and fit into the casting stand exactly like single gels
If gels longer than 16 cm are required, the SE 660 runs gels up to 24cm. Except for gel length, the SE 660 has identical features to those of SE 600 Ruby.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|3 Sets of Glass plates, four 16cm clamp assemblies, 6 cams, dual gel casting stand with leveling base and level, Buffer dam, spacer-mate alignment template, wonder wedge plate separation tool, two 15-well combs and two sets of 1.5mm thick spacers|
|18 x 16 cm Plate|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok