GE Healthcare Sephadex G-25 Media
Use of Sephadex is well established as a gel filtration medium for desalting and buffer exchange in industrial applications. GE Healthcare Life Sciences Sephadex G-25 Media quickly desalts, removes contaminants and transfers to a new buffer in a single step.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 17003301
Established medium for desalting and buffer exchange
- Gel filtration medium
- Available in coarse, medium, fine and superfine grades
- All grades satisfy process-scale chromatography requirements
- Available in lab packs or prepacked columns
- Working pH range: 2 to 13
- Bed volume (in distilled water): 4 to 6mL/g
- Fractionation range dextrans/globular proteins: 1x 102 to 5 x 103 / 1 x 103 to 5 x 103 Mr
- Max. flowrate/operating pressure: the beads behave as rigid spheres obeying Darcy's Law
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Sephadex G-25 Medium, 100 g|
|>100 cm/h, pressure drop cm H2O/bed height=2, bed height 30 cm, 2.6 cm i.d.|
|2 to 13|
|4 to 30°C, dry resins. Used resins 4 to 8 °C in 20% Ethanol or 0.01 M NaOH|
|4 to 6mL/g in Distilled Water|
|Solid Spherical Bead|
|Desalting and Buffer exchange and removal free label in industrial applications|
|38 to 235μm in wet form, >50μm in dry form|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok