GE Healthcare Sephaorose Fast Flow Anion Exchange Media: ANX
Used for preparative protein separations in both research and industrial applications
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 17128710
- Hydrophilic nature of base matrix ensures low levels of non-specific binding leading to low levels of host cell-derived impurities in the elution pool
- Matrix is composed of crosslinked 4% agarose beads
- Part of Sepharose Fast Flow ion exchange platform
- High chemical stability allows well proven cleaning-in-place (CIP) and sanitization protocols
- Available in range of pre-packed process development tools
- Ligand: Diethylaminopropyl
- Ion exchanger type: Weak anion exchanger
- Ionic capacity: 0.13 to 0.17mmol Cl-/mL medium
- Binding capacity: 5mg thyroglobulin/mL medium
- Pressure/Flow specification: min. 200cm/hr., 100kPa, XK 50/60 column, bed height 25cm
Capture and purification of proteins.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|For Protein Separations in Research/Industrial Applications|
|45 - 165 µm|
|3 to 13 pH|
|ANX Sepharose 4 Fast Flow|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok