Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) Sephaorose Fast Flow Anion Exchange Media: DEAE
Used for preparative protein separations in both research and industrial applications. Cytiva Life Sciences Sephaorose Fast Flow Anion Exchange Media: DEAE ensures low levels of non-specific binding.
Manufacturer: Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) 17070901
- Hydrophilic nature of base matrix ensures low levels of non-specific binding leading to low levels of host cell-derived impurities in the elution pool
- Matrix is composed of crosslinked 6% agarose beads
- Part of Sepharose Fast Flow ion exchange platform
- High chemical stability allows well proven cleaning-in-place (CIP) and sanitization protocols
- Available in range of pre-packed process development tools
- Ligand: Diethylaminoethyl
- Ion exchanger type: weak anion exchanger
- Ionic capacity: 0.11 to 0.16mmol Cl-/mL medium
- Binding capacity: 110mg HSA/mL medium
- Pressure/Flow specification: 300 to 600cm/hr., 100kPa, XK 50/30 column, bed height 15cm
Capture and purification of proteins.
|400 to 700 cm/Hoµr|
|Strong AnIon Exchanger|
|Stable in commonly used aqueous Buffers: 1 M NaOH, 8 M Urea, 8 M Guanidine Hydrochloride, 70% Ethanol|
|4°C to 30°C|
|DEAE Sepharose fast flow media|
|For Preparative Protein Separations in Both Research and Industrial AppliCatIons|
|0.11 to 0.16 mM Cl-/mL|
|6% Cross-Linked Agarose|
|45 - 165 µm|
|2 to 14|
Cytiva - formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences
Spend $25 or more on Cytiva products and get a welcome gift basket at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok