GE Healthcare Albumin and IgG Depletion SpinTrap
Albumin and IgG Depletion SpinTrap are prepacked columns for the depletion of albumin and IgG from human serum and plasma. They are prepacked with high performance SepharoseTM based media with an affinity for human serum albumin (HSA) and IgG
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 28948020
- Albumin and IgG Depletion SpinTrap is a prepacked column for the depletion of albumin and IgG from human serum or plasma.
- Albumin and IgG Depletion SpinTrap handles smaller sample volumes (~50 μl) using a tabletop centrifuge.
- Columns are prepacked with high performance Sepharose based media with an affinity for human serum albumin (HSA) and IgG.
- High depletion capacity, removes > 95% HSA and > 90% IgG, with high reproducibility.
- Simple and fast procedure.
- Removal of albumin and IgG allows a higher load of less abundant proteins to be included in the analysis and detection of more proteins.
|3 to 9|
|Albumin and IgG Depletion|
|Recombinant Protein G fragment and recombinant Protein binding HAS|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok