GE Healthcare Streptavidin Mag Sepharose Magnetic Bead
For simple and efficient enrichment of target proteins by immunoprecipitation and purification of biotinylated biomolecules
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 28985799
Streptavidin Mag Sepharose uses the strong interaction between biotin and streptavidin ligand, which is immobilized on magnetic beads.
- High-capacity small-scale purification of proteins from cell lysates and biological fluids
- Provides high purity and yield
- Allows easy parallel screening of proteins with high repeatability
- Simple enrichment of proteins from small or large sample volumes (low µl to high ml scale)
- The beads are available in two pack sizes: 2 x 1mL 10% medium slurry and 5 x 1mL 10% medium slurry
- A milliliter of 10% medium slurry is the same as 100 µl sedimented medium which is sufficient for 20 purification runs according to the recommended immunoprecipitation protocol
- Binding capacity: >300µg biotinulated BSA/mL of medium slurry
- Stability: stable
- Biomarker reseach
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|4° to 8°C|
|For simple and efficient enrichment of target Proteins by immunoprecipitation and purification of Biotinylated biomolecules|
|5 x 1mL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok