GE Healthcare Streptavidin Sepharose High Performance Medium
Used for convenient, fast, reliable purification of biotinylated compounds. Streptavidin Sepharose High Performance Medium is a physically and chemically stable medium.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 17511301
- Extremely useful for exploiting either the strong interactions of biotin and streptavidin or the somewhat weaker interactions of 2-iminobiotin and streptavidin
- Binding capacity of Streptavidin: >300nmol biotin/mL medium; 6mg biotinylated BSA/mL medium
- Stable (long-term) in the pH range 4 to 9
- Average particle size: 34µm
- Ideal for packing into Tricorn 5/50 GL, XK 16/20, or other columns where larger-scale purifications are required
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Streptavidin Sepharose HP|
|4° to 8°C|
|6% Highly Cross-linked Agarose|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok