GE Healthcare StrepTrap HP Prepacked Columns
Purify Strep(II)-tagged recombinant proteins by affinity chromatography. GE Healthcare Life Sciences StrepTrap HP Prepacked Columns are packed with a robust and stable Sepharose based medium which results in high resolution, sharp concentrated peaks, and reproducible purifications. The binding capacity is also high.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 28907546
- Prepacked with StrepTactin Sepharose High Performance
- Binding capacity Approx. 6 mg Strep II-tagged protein/ml medium
- Maximum pressure: 3 bar
- Column material: polypropylene
- Compatible with a wide range of reducing agents, detergents, denaturants, and other additives
- Generated with 0.5M NaOH
- 1 and 5mL columns
- Ligand: Streptactin
- Matrix: 6% cross-linked agarose
- Average particle size: 34µm
- pH stability working range: >7
- Bed dimensions: 7 x 25mm
- Flow velocity: <4mL/min.
- Bed dimensions: 16 x 25mm
- Flow velocity: <20mL/min.
|5 x 1mL|
|StrepTactin (∼5mg/mL medium)|
|6% Highly Cross-linked Agarose|
|5 x 1mL|
|StrepTactin Sepharose HP prepacked column|
|Purification of Strep (II) -tagged recombinant Proteins by affinity chromato graphy|
|2° to 8°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok