GE Healthcare TE 22 Mini Tank Transfer Unit
Performs protein and nucleic acid transfers for Western, Southern, and Northern blots in less than one hour
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 80620426
- Transfers four mini-gels up to 9 x 10cm in size in about 1L of buffer
- Built-in alumina-covered heat exchanger dissipates heat generated by tank electrotransfer; typical temperature increase: ≤5°C
- 80cm of wire in seven parallel strands on each electrode panel delivers a uniform electrical field
- Hinged, color-coded cassettes allow quick setup of transfers
- Replacement electrode panel, sponges, and gel cassettes available separately
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Four gel cassettes, eight 3mm thick Foam sponges, four 6mm thick Foam sponges and 25 sheets of blotter Paper, Transphor tank|
|TE 22 Mini Tank Transfer Unit|
|EN61010-1, CE 73/23/EEC (LV directive)|
|Transfers four mini-gels up to 9 x 10cm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok