GE Healthcare Tricorn Columns
Tricorn columns are compatible with high flow rates and are designed for high-performance media such as Sepharose, Superdex, and SOURCE.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 28406413
- Tricorn empty columns are designed for high performance separations on small and medium scale
- The modern integrated, snap-on design results in a column that is easy to assembly, operate, and maintain.
- Broad range of column dimensions suitable for many different purification needs.
- Glass tubes coated with plastic film prevent harm if the column is dropped or operated outside its specification.
- Separate packing connector allows simple column packing for a broad range of media.
- Locking ring prevents accidental compression of media bed.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|0.00-2.29mL (one adapter), 0.00-2.07mL (two adapters)|
|Tricorn Columns (Empty)|
|High resolution liquid chromatography of biomolecules performed at medium to high pressures|
|Glass tube, adapter unit, end cap, filter kit, two stop plugs, two fingertight connectors, two M6 connectors, adapter lock and filter holder|
|725psi (50 bar)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok