GE Healthcare Vivaspin 20 Sample Concentrators
Use for one-step, non-denaturing sample concentration in a single tube for minimal sample handling and reduced sample loss. GE Healthcare Life Vivaspin 20 Sample Concentrators cater to scientists working with sample volumes ranging from 100 ?l to 20 ml, with a range of MWCO values from Mr 3 000 to 100 000.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 28932362
Up to 30-fold concentration of the sample can be achieved with recovery of the target molecule typically exceeding 95%. Patented dead-stop technology ensures that samples cannot be concentrated to dryness and enables direct concentrate recovery.
- Accept sample volumes from 100µLto 20mL, with a range of molecular weight cutoff values from Mr3000 to 100,000
- Vertical polyethersulfone semi-permeable membrane separating upper and lower chamber resists blockage and tolerates high flow rate
- Centrifugation forces solvent through membrane, leaving concentrated sample in the upper chamber
- Compatible pH range: 1 to 9
- Active membrane area: 6.0cm2
For maximum recovery, select a MWCO at least 50% smaller than the molecular size of the species of interest.
|5 to 20mL|