Large four-digit readout shows counts per minute or continuous counting.
Manufacturer: Science First EN15
- Student-ready, compact and rugged four-digit Geiger counter
- Suitable for the Geiger stand with absorbers (S440974)
- Indicator lamp and audible chirp signal show tube counts
- Internal power supply will operate the 900VDC Geiger tube (S440972) or the smaller 450VDC tube (S440973)
- Front panel has a power switch and a switch to select counts per minute or continuous counting
- Push-button for manual resetting is provided
- Rear panel has connectors for the GM tube and a mute switch for the chirp signal
Dimensions: 3.5 x 6.5 x 5.5 in. (8.9 x 16.5 x 14cm).
|Color-coded 4mm banana jacks|
|900 or 450VDC|