Thermo Scientific Gemini AS Automated Slide Stainer
Improve throughput with the Gemini AS Automated Slide Stainer, the ultimate multitasking stainer with a footprint small enough to fit in tight spaces.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific A81500002CV
Improve throughput with the popular Thermo Scientific Gemini AS Automated Slide Stainer, the ultimate multitasking stainer with a footprint small enough to place exactly where it is needed for optimal laboratory workflow.
The Gemini AS Automated Slide Stainer delivers high-throughput staining capabilities to the busy histology laboratory. With its new intuitive touch-screen interface, operation is easy-to-learn and simple-to-use.
The unique dual-level design, with integrated power supply and touch-screen, ensures maximum space savings. With its small footprint, the Gemini AS Stainer can be placed near the sectioning area for optimal workflow. The intelligent look-ahead control software provides the ability to run up to 12 slide racks simultaneously with minimal reduction in speed. The “urgent” feature enables a rack to be given priority for MOHS surgery or similar STAT needs. The five heated stations provide maximum throughput without the need for a separate drying oven.
- Two-tier design occupies minimal bench space
- Integrated color touch-screen with intuitive software offers quick learning and simple operation
- Scheduler software allows multiple protocols and slide racks to be run simultaneously at optimal speed
- User easily sees progress of slides and placement of reagents with built-in LED lighting
- System is pre-programmed with optimized protocols for Thermo Scientific Signature Series Stains
- Fully editable protocols and stain sets provide flexibility in programming
- Fume extraction, battery backup and lockable slide rack ensure safety for the slides and the operator
- 26 or 31 reagent stations accommodate multiple protocols without changing reagents
- One-touch on-screen view of reagent status provides simple reagent monitoring
- Battery backup with 40 minutes of continual staining power
- Download protocols and log files via USB connectivity
- Load-on-demand flexibility with STAT capability
- Units available with or without five independently heated stations
- Six running water stations
- Four configurable doors for convenient loading and unloading
- Fume control easily managed with carbon filters or vent adapter kit
- Internal flow regulators and anti-siphon devices to protect water supply
- Lockable baskets to ensure secure slides, even upside down
- Auto-return recalls any loaded basket to the load door
- Passcode protection to secure customized protocols
Warranty: 1 year from date of installation
|Slide Stainer: 31 x 28 x 35 in. (79 cm. x 72 cm. x 88 cm.); Coverslipper:22.75 x 25.5 x 19.75 in. (57.5 x 64.5 x 50cm)|
|Dual voltage 100Vac - 240Vac; 50/60 Hz; 300 VA|
|Package: Gemini AS, Unheated, with ClearVue Coverslipper (A79200001)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok