Thermo Scientific Gemini AS Automated Slide Stainer
Improve throughput with the Gemini AS Automated Slide Stainer, the ultimate multitasking stainer with a footprint small enough to fit in tight spaces.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific A81500002
Improve throughput with the popular Thermo Scientific Gemini AS Automated Slide Stainer, the ultimate multitasking stainer with a footprint small enough to place exactly where it is needed for optimal laboratory workflow.
The Gemini AS Automated Slide Stainer delivers high-throughput staining capabilities to the busy histology laboratory. With its new intuitive touch-screen interface, operation is easy-to-learn and simple-to-use.
The unique dual-level design, with integrated power supply and touch-screen, ensures maximum space savings. With its small footprint, the Gemini AS Stainer can be placed near the sectioning area for optimal workflow. The intelligent look-ahead control software provides the ability to run up to 12 slide racks simultaneously with minimal reduction in speed. The “urgent” feature enables a rack to be given priority for MOHS surgery or similar STAT needs. The five heated stations provide maximum throughput without the need for a separate drying oven.
- Two-tier design occupies minimal bench space
- Integrated color touch-screen with intuitive software offers quick learning and simple operation
- Scheduler software allows multiple protocols and slide racks to be run simultaneously at optimal speed
- User easily sees progress of slides and placement of reagents with built-in LED lighting
- System is pre-programmed with optimized protocols for Thermo Scientific Signature Series Stains
- Fully editable protocols and stain sets provide flexibility in programming
- Fume extraction, battery backup and lockable slide rack ensure safety for the slides and the operator
- 26 or 31 reagent stations accommodate multiple protocols without changing reagents
- One-touch on-screen view of reagent status provides simple reagent monitoring
- Battery backup with 40 minutes of continual staining power
- Download protocols and log files via USB connectivity
- Load-on-demand flexibility with STAT capability
- Units available with or without five independently heated stations
- Six running water stations
- Four configurable doors for convenient loading and unloading
- Fume control easily managed with carbon filters or vent adapter kit
- Internal flow regulators and anti-siphon devices to protect water supply
- Lockable baskets to ensure secure slides, even upside down
- Auto-return recalls any loaded basket to the load door
- Passcode protection to secure customized protocols
Warranty: 1 year from date of installation
|31 x 28 x 35 in. (79 cm. x 72 cm. x 88 cm.)|
|Without Heat, Dual Voltage Certifications/Compliance Designed to meet IEC 61010. CSA approved. UL listed. CE marked (IVDD compliant).|
|Dual voltage 100Vac - 240Vac; 50/60 Hz; 300 VA|
|Gemini AS, Unheated|