Nasco Gen II Ultrasound Central Line Training Model
Gen II Ultrasound Central Line Training Model is a training tool for ultrasound applications for the torso venous system.
Supplier: Nasco BPH660HP
- Visualize the pulsatility of arteries via ultrasound for positive identification of the targeted vessel
- Realistic anatomy of the upper thorax and neck
- Self-healing tissue offers users tremendous durability
- Venous anatomy includes internal jugular vein (IF), brachiocephalic vein, subclavian vein, and axillary vein
- Simulated superior vena cava, right atrium, and right ventricle offer users the ability to fully thread guide wires, dilators, and catheters without resistance
- Arterial pulsation can be simulated via the manual hand bulb
- Optional automated pump allows users to differentiate between arteries and veins
|Medical Training Model
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok