Invitrogen GeneArt High-Order Vector Conversion Cassette
A ready-to-use, 3.8kb linear BAC⁄YAC cassette, containing yeast replication and selection elements that can make any E.coli vector compatible with the GeneArt High-Order Genetic Assembly System
Manufacturer: Invitrogen A13291
DescriptionThe GeneArt High-Order Vector Conversion Cassette is a ready-to-use, 3.8 Kb linear BAC⁄YAC cassette, containing yeast replication and selection elements that can make any E.coli vector compatible with the GeneArt High-Order Genetic Assembly System (cat# A13285 & A13286). Creating your compatible vector is as simple as blunt cloning the cassette into the vector’s multiple cloning site. This product only includes the DNA cassette.
Some of the key features and elements of the Conversion Cassette include:
- TRP1 to allow selection of yeast transformants in medium lacking tryptophan
- URA3 as an optional counter selectable marker in yeast
- ARS⁄CEN origin to allow stable maintenance of the construct in yeast
- Chloramphenicol resistance for selection in E.coli
- 6 restriction enzyme sites, including 2 endonuclease homing sites, designed for rare-cutters to simplify the linearization of the final construct
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
|The product contains one vial of linear conversion cassette at a concentration of 100ng⁄ml. Each vial contains enough DNA to convert 10 different E.coli vectors.|
|Store the product at -20°C. The cassette is guaranteed stable for 6 months when properly stored.|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok