Thermo Scientific General Purpose (GP) Series Chromatography Refrigerators
Observe ongoing separations with these chromatography refrigerators, featuring excellent temperature stability and alarm features.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific MH38PAGAEETS
Observe ongoing separations with Thermo Scientific General Purpose (GP) Series Chromatography Refrigerators, featuring excellent temperature stability and alarm features for everyday chromatography applications.
Capped 2in. I.D. (5.1cm) access portholes in each side wall permit the insertion of thermocouples and other wiring without disturbing temperature settings. Push-button lights and circuit breaker-protected duplex electrical receptacles simplify equipment operation and allow observation of ongoing separations.
- Refrigerator cabinet temperature range: 1° to 12°C (factory setpoint 4°C)
- Excellent temperature stability of ±3°C
- Bright digital display
- Automatic defrost
- Optional chart recorder
- High/low temperature alarms
- Keyed on/off switch
- Door ajar alarm (except sliding glass door models) Quality
- Painted, high-quality steel exterior
- Choice of painted or stainless steel interior
- Two 2-inch side access ports
- Energy-efficient, double pane, argon-filled glass doors
- Interior duplex outlet
For 115V 60Hz. Equipped with NEMA 5-20P line cord plug; require a NEMA 5-20R receptacle.
|Double Sliding Glass|
|1°C to 12°C|
|38 cu. ft.|
|115 V 60 Hz|
|2 2 in. side-access ports|
|White - 8 Wire|
|Fin and Tube|
|2 in. Dia. Stem Mount|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok